I am on FL/PE13, Single Bar inverted Hang, I want to ensure I am not too vertical during this movement. The effort filmed is one set of 4x24s. If other deficiencies are present, please let me know. Cheers!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nigel Keane, April 18, 2016 · 2 Replies · 120 Views
I am on FL/PE13, Single Bar inverted Hang, I want to ensure I am not too vertical during this movement. The effort filmed is one set of 4x24s. If other deficiencies are present, please let me know. Cheers!
Looks okayNigel. Make sure there is no contact with the bar once you begin and keep the hips open by squeezing the glutes. It looks like at times you sway a little close to the bar. Once you bring the legs forward of the bar, lock it in place and hold on ![]()
Just FYI, Zach said in another thread that it's ok to have the thighs touching the bar.