Hello
I am having trouble advancing from tuck to advanced tuck planche.
I can perform a tuck planche for 50s with protracted and depressed shoulders. When I try to lean forward in order to flatten my back, I find I can only hold a position that is somewhere in between a tuck and advanced. I cannot lean forward enough for the flat back and hold it. I would have thought with my time on the tuck planche, I should be able to hold an advanced tuck for at least a few seconds?
I am thinking I should just focus on building up strength with the in between positions and the advanced tuck will come, is this the right way forward?
After reading the forums, I thought about the role of planche leans. My planche leans are not very good in that I do not have a good and far lean. Could that be a factor holding back the transition or not really?
