Hello,
I feel like I put much load on my neck. I think it's looks like ok, but not totally sure.
About iM, is it Ok too?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by SERGIO CATALAN 170196, April 17, 2016 · 2 Replies · 63 Views
Hello,
I feel like I put much load on my neck. I think it's looks like ok, but not totally sure.
About iM, is it Ok too?
Thank you!
I'm not an expert AT ALL, but I think you're forearms need to be vertical in the headstand. Reduce your elbow bend to 90 degrees and you're set. That will take the load off your neck.
I can't tell if you're doing this or not, but someone on here gave the tip to flex your upper spine/back as though you're trying to lift your knees off your elbows and bring your spine perpendicular to the ground. You're not actually going to do it, but you're going to flex your upper back (and not press with your shoulders) as if you are. This tip has resulted in some amazing stuff going on in some of my weaker areas.
Good advice Jason, I didn't realize that! I understand want you mean, it makes sense. I'll try it tomorrow and also the thing about thinking you're going to lift your knees.
Thank you very much!!