Hello!
Mi left knee says "clac" when I reach the bottom position, is that OK? Not pain at all but I feel lack of flexibility in that position. I can do 5 pistols with no much trouble but I fight with cossack squats.
Thank you!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by SERGIO CATALAN 170196, April 17, 2016 · 2 Replies · 49 Views
Hello!
Mi left knee says "clac" when I reach the bottom position, is that OK? Not pain at all but I feel lack of flexibility in that position. I can do 5 pistols with no much trouble but I fight with cossack squats.
Thank you!!
1 hour ago, SERGIO CATALAN 170196 said:Hello!
Mi left knee says "clac" when I reach the bottom position, is that OK? Not pain at all but I feel lack of flexibility in that position. I can do 5 pistols with no much trouble but I fight with cossack squats.
Thank you!!
anybody can hepl please?
I'm a bit worried about that sound...
Thank you!