Hello!
The first one was a bit unbalance, but are the rest OK?
Thank you!
(Not sure if the link above works...)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by SERGIO CATALAN 170196, April 17, 2016 · 3 Replies · 43 Views
Hello!
The first one was a bit unbalance, but are the rest OK?
Thank you!
(Not sure if the link above works...)
Looking good Sergio! ON form checks, you can simply copy-paste your YouTube video link below your text without using "insert other media" button. Try editing your SLS post doing that (what I just said) because now we can't see your link ![]()
Other than the first one, that you knew was off, everything looks good.
Nice job!
You can also include the iM's in your form check so we can see if that's also up to speed.
Thank you!!
Eva I did what you told me.
Cole I'll include that in the next one.
Thank you again guys!