A couple of weeks into F1, let us see how many things I've got wrong! Here is sPL PE1+iM at the end of the video
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Guido Franchetti, April 15, 2016 · 6 Replies · 100 Views
A couple of weeks into F1, let us see how many things I've got wrong! Here is sPL PE1+iM at the end of the video
It would be good to have a side view as well, but it looks like you are getting a pretty good range of motion with your scapula, which is the main thing.
When you come back up, think of it happening more from widening your upper back than from lifting your hips.
All right, I will post a side view soon. I also noticed too much movement at the hips, but I still have to understand how to correct it. Later attempts were a bit better though.
Here is the side view. I tried moving less at the hips, is it better? But maybe I am protracting less at the top now, not sure.
You're definitely working in the right direction here. It's much better about not lifting from the hips, but you're right, you've also limited the protraction a bit in doing so.
Shouldn't be a big problem for you though, just keep working on it and the coordination will come very soon.
Wondering if this is fine for mastery.
I have included a top view of the PE
and side views of the iM to better see how much the glutei lifts off the ground. Both knee are on the ground in the iM. Internal rotation on the left side is worse than on the right because of a hip fracture, but has been improving.
The scap movement itself is very good, there are some body line issues, and I'm not sure what's going on with your neck in these, but I know you've been doing these for a a while and think it's OK to move on. The body line issues will sort themselves out with the next two PEs.