Hi Jeff,
i normally have dinner around 5 most days with my young daughter. Then train around 8 when she's asleep. I then follow this training with a protein shake. Would you suggest skipping the starch at 5 and then having it at 9?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tom Wood, April 15, 2016 · 3 Replies · 167 Views
Hi Jeff,
i normally have dinner around 5 most days with my young daughter. Then train around 8 when she's asleep. I then follow this training with a protein shake. Would you suggest skipping the starch at 5 and then having it at 9?
No but I would do some PWO carbs. Try cutting your serving in half for dinner then adding a piece of fruit after training with your protein or something easy.
On April 17, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Jeff Serven said:No but I would do some PWO carbs. Try cutting your serving in half for dinner then adding a piece of fruit after training with your protein or something easy.
In the same boat... So eat that Sweet Potato before the workout? And is there awaiting period before working out?
Give it a shot and see how it goes. We can adjust if it doesn't work.