1.If I could do the mastery,that means I can skip them?
for example,I can do pushups well before training gb,so that means I can skip elevated pushups?
2.Where can I get a promo code.I am thinking to buy foundation2
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by J N, April 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 119 Views
1.If I could do the mastery,that means I can skip them?
for example,I can do pushups well before training gb,so that means I can skip elevated pushups?
2.Where can I get a promo code.I am thinking to buy foundation2
Attempt Mastery for HBP/PE1 and post a Form Check Video.
If you get the thumbs up on your form and tempo then next workout do HBP/PE2.
There is more to it than just doing pushups. Proper PPT and other structural intricacies make HBP/PE2 tougher than just "pushups"
My 2 cents: Post a Mastery attempt of HBP/PE1 and wait for the green light to move to PE2.
You should also demonstrate the mastery of the paired mobility element.