Hopefully this can be quickly answered.
I am highly active, 23 years old. I started to feel some muscle imbalances in my workouts (bodyweight training) and decided to take a step back and focus from the ground up again with emphasis on posture. You know animal crawls, rolling/moving, basic joint care and mobility exercises and stretching. I feel very good, no great pains of any kind.
Within my shoulder mobility/strengthening exercises i focus on 3 days a week now. I started this refocus with a good week long rest followed by doing these only 2 days a week.
[Exercises are not all performed in one session, but throughout my week.
1) Range of Motion (hangs, animal crawls, and wall slides)
2) external rotations (2.5 lbs), light rows, arm raises to 45 degrees, and Ido Stabilization exercises. (No popping during these)
3) Ring pulls with feet on the ground, slow pushups, slow pull ups, bar holds, back bends and hand stands
4) Emphasis on Posture. Body over hips, Relaxed shoulders, Head and neck not leaning forward and stretching/strengthening (including Slizz Shoulder Stretch recommendations)
After a couple weeks of these when i rest my right arm, then go to extend it out (externally rotate it) i feel like i'm getting caught somewhere in the lower back of my shoulder (Near right on the . And to get passed this imbalance it causes an audible pop, but not painful actually at all. After the pop i can perform the motion easily, but after i rest or relax my arm and try again i see the same problem. I am curious as to what i'm missing because this was never an issue before i restarted these light routines.
For this to occur i feel i am either doing something wrong or not including something, thus creating an imbalance in itself.
Thank you for your time.