Title says it all really, I dont have a vault or anything to do archups, and VERY rarely have a training partner. So what interested and cagey ways have you guys come up with?
Appreciate your time.
Started by Timy7, November 3, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,213 Views
Title says it all really, I dont have a vault or anything to do archups, and VERY rarely have a training partner. So what interested and cagey ways have you guys come up with?
Appreciate your time.
GHR, by sticking my feet under a couch. I generally throw a pillow down for my knees and insteps to rest on.
Archups can be done with the use of a door pullup bar and a swiss ball. Perhaps flexing your foot into a wall and hanging over a swiss ball.
I've done back extensions on a chair on it's back on the floor. It's not comfortable but it works. If you have a bench for bench press/situps/etc, you might be able to figure something else out. I also used the decline pushup bars on my total gym for GHR and laying facing down and the floor for back extensions.