Last of my first-batch PE1 uploads for now (holding off on RC while I attend to some funkiness in my bicep).
I'm also waiting to post the iM video until I improve a bit more. Not as good as I once thought it was!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Julia Quigley, April 13, 2016 · 3 Replies · 57 Views
Last of my first-batch PE1 uploads for now (holding off on RC while I attend to some funkiness in my bicep).
I'm also waiting to post the iM video until I improve a bit more. Not as good as I once thought it was!
You've got some forward movement in your shoulders but other than I don't see much else to comment on. You do a good job locking your elbows, and achieve a good amount of protraction. Maybe someone else will have more to say.
Thanks, Ryan! My focus right now controlling my shoulder positions consistently throughout movement, so I'm really glad you commented on the "forward movement." When I looked at the video again, it looks to me like I'm allowing shoulder elevation while retracting my shoulder blades whereas I should be keeping them depressed during retraction. Is that right? Or am I missing the boat on your comment?
You've got it. I have the same struggles with keeping depressed shoulders but + bending elbows, I actually at one point was putting tape down the backs of my arms so I could feel the point that my elbows bent.