Hello,
For the second time I have reached 5x60 reps on FL/PE2 and I was wondering if this form on both PE and iM would be okay for mastery.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Shane Hille, April 12, 2016 · 2 Replies · 66 Views
Hello,
For the second time I have reached 5x60 reps on FL/PE2 and I was wondering if this form on both PE and iM would be okay for mastery.
Thanks!
These are basically ok.
One fine point is you are more aggressive than needed when coming back down to the bottom which is causing 'the bounce effect'.
This is, in part, due to your pumping with the knees on the way down. Next time you do these, just let gravity roll you back down and focus on the round shape so you roll down smoothly without a bounce.
Hi Cole,
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to do this without the 'bounce'.