This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL PE4 MASTERY FORM CHECK

Started by Greg White, April 11, 2016 · 2 Replies · 63 Views

Greg White

Hi all,

A bit late, as I'm attempting mastery, but this is my first form check. Be gentle....

This is set 5. 

If anyone is interested I filmed my pommel horse/ dining table set up. I'm using the webbing strap with the adjustable cam buckle that came with my eBay made in China plastic rings. It works a treat. The table height is just right so my head clears the floor. 

Alessandro Mainente

I would reduce a bit the tempo in the second phase from horizontal up to 45°.

Greg White

Thanks Alessandro. I was also thinking this so it's good to have it confirmed I'm on the right path. I'll have this as a focus over the next cycle. Cheers.