Hey all,
I have heard coach saying you can use the block if you want. and i really perform it bad (worse than Oranch) can be posted how can i use the blocks.
Thanks,
Talal
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Talal Aldoub, April 9, 2016 · 4 Replies · 180 Views
Hey all,
I have heard coach saying you can use the block if you want. and i really perform it bad (worse than Oranch) can be posted how can i use the blocks.
Thanks,
Talal
Sit on the block so it keeps you from falling backwards. Then you can focus on the stretch and not the balance. As your flexibility improves you won't need the block anymore. If one block is not enough, try 2!
Or, if I may add, if you really really struggle to just do it with a wall behind you. You'll basically wedge yourself between your foot and the wall, trying to take more and more weight in the feet as time goes on.
Max
Ah! That's really helpful! I have just tired it. Thanks lads
I started with a leather medicine ball. Over months and months of sessions I slowly moved farther down the ball until I no longer needed any support. I like the idea of using a wall, thanks Maksis.