Hey everyone,
I was hoping to get a form check to make sure I'm doing these correctly.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Yoni
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jonathan rusnak Rusnak, April 9, 2016 · 3 Replies · 89 Views
Hey everyone,
I was hoping to get a form check to make sure I'm doing these correctly.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Yoni
PE looks good.
On the iM, if you see at the bottom of the rep your weight holding arm is not perpendicular with the floor. I had the same problem and had been recommended to increase the weight so that you are 'required' to keep the weight completely perpendicular in order to finish the rep correctly
Awesome. Thanks Chan!
I'll have a go at upping the weight going forward.
appreciate the comment.
You also need to adjust your feet. They should be turned out more. Yours appear to be only slightly turned out rather than at right angles to each other.