This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE 2 + iM

Started by Jonathan rusnak Rusnak, April 9, 2016 · 5 Replies · 104 Views

Jonathan rusnak Rusnak

Hey everyone,

Form check please. This was round 5 of 5x10 reps. Any advise is appreciated. 

Cheers,

Yoni

Young Chan Park

Keep your torso and hips hollow (i.e. keep them rigid in a straight line). You are reaching the floor with your elbow. What you want to do is keep your arm fixed relative to your hollow body and twist your entire body in order for the elbow to touch the floor

Jonathan Rusnak

Oh ok, got it. I totally miss understood the video. Thanks for clarifying. I will adjust and post my fix. 

Cheers.

Jonathan Rusnak

Hey,

Thanks again for the help Chan.

I've tried to focus on keeping my elbow in line with my shoulder and twisting at the trunk, does this look right?

I noticed on another post a moderator commented on the athletes head being to low. Are my hips to high in this? 

Any feedback would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

Yoni

 

 

Young Chan Park
21 hours ago, Jonathan Rusnak said:

Hey,

Thanks again for the help Chan.

I've tried to focus on keeping my elbow in line with my shoulder and twisting at the trunk, does this look right?

I noticed on another post a moderator commented on the athletes head being to low. Are my hips to high in this? 

Any feedback would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

Yoni

 

 

Form looks good :)

I personally don't see anything wrong with your head and hip position.

It might not be a problem, but I remember one of the coaches giving advice about letting the top hip drop forward rather than the lower hip going back.

 

I'd say let a moderator to confirm though :P 

Jonathan Rusnak

Cheers Chan! 

If any moderators wanted to offer some advice it would be a big help :)

Thanks!