This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Recovery in deload

Started by Jaromir Stopka, April 9, 2016 · 1 Replies · 128 Views

Jaromir Stopka

Hi,I tried to set up my workout shedulle app here and I found sometning interesting to me.It says that I have only one exercise in deload and I should have non or all of them.Ok but some exercise is harder than other one and in some i am doing better and quicker than in another one.It doesnt make sense to me really.For example I am struggling with S - planche and I cant just stop progress in other exercises over this.I am confused now

Jon Douglas

Moved to course forum :)

Regardless of perceived level exertion you will deload every 4th week with same sets/half reps. This will ensure you are recovering sufficiently to gain on your next cycle; subjective feelings are not enough :)

Its hard, but rein yourself in. You'll get to hit it hard again soon enough.