Hello everybody,
short question: I did FL/PE2>IM for the first time on Monday, and I think it was this exercise which gave me a little discomfort in my elbow the next days. I guess this comes from my very bad shoulder mobility - the worse your shoulder mobility is, the more force goes to the straightened elbow joint.
The bad feeling just appeared for short times, it was just a very small discomfort and today it was already completely gone again. I guess it was a very small injury of the connective tissue. I didn't do sport since, is it ok to start again or should I wait for some additional days? Is pulling work (climbing) ok to start now again or does it also interfer with problems you got with straight arm work?
Sorry for the open question, just want to give my tissue enough time to completely heal again but also don't want to wait with starting to use my arms again longer than needed. And the pain was also not worth to go to a doctor, since he would have not been experienced enough to tell me how many days of rest I should get. If there is anybody with experience, thanks in advance ![]()