This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1 Mastery Attempt

Started by Patriq Hansson, April 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 76 Views

Patriq Hansson

 

Second mastery attempt of the day. I think this one is fairly easy compared to the HS attempt. 
I'm using a 2.5 kg weight plate (about 5 pounds), and could have used a heavier weight for sure. 
We have done a lot of russian twists at crossfit before, but it's been a while now. 

Sorry about how the camera was positioned, cutting me in half like that, but hopefully you can see the most important parts. 

Let me know what you think. 

Ryan Reynolds

Twists - your arms should be extended not bent

im - keep your feet together and your also allowing your knees to bend, try to make a larger circle with only your hips

Patriq Hansson

Thanks for your reply and input Ryan! 
I've now tried it with my arms straight (same weight) and even though it got a bit heavier it was no problems to complete it. 

Placing my feet together DID put me off balance one time or two, but other than that I think I did fine. 

Ryan Reynolds

I encourage you to post another video.  Our own eyes are the easiest to fool.