This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2+iM form check

Started by Tobias Magnussen, April 7, 2016 · 30 Replies · 582 Views

Tobias Magnussen

hmm... any suggestions for hip flexor stretch i can add as supplemental work? Ofc. working on my SLS, but not quite sure if that's enough :P

Leonhard Krahé

The obvious answer would be do the Front Split Series, of course :P

Cole Dano

couch_stretch1-400x266.jpg

Tobias Magnussen

soo...... Tried to do HBP/PE2 once again, what do you guys think of it now compared to last time I did it?

Also, could someone please tell me the focus points for HBP/PE2>iM? You can find me trying to do it, If you go back the previous posted video. Haven't changed much, and i know I'm doing it completly wrong - I simply do not understand the iM :\

 

Cole Dano

These pushups look good. There's still a touch of arch in your lower back so keep working on that as you continue, but this is well within tolerance now. Great Job!

On the iM, think of pushing the weight forward (protraction); lifting it up so your shoulder goes to your ear; rotating the weight, shoulder and torso to point directly behind you; pushing the weight away from you as you lower it from behind to the starting position.

Tobias Magnussen

Once again, thank you for your guidance, Cole! 

Hmm... Next time I'll try to perform the push ups infront of miror and see if I can eliminate the arch in my lower back....

and ofc. i still got a whole lot of work to do with the iM. Thank you for the explanation :-)