Extreme Rings

Started by XXXIV, November 2, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,536 Views

XXXIV
The rings themselves are black, textured and made of a high impact polycarbonate resin, the same material that competitive gymnastics rings are made out of. This allows them to be very lightweight and yet still extremely strong; rated at over 1000lbs each!

The strap cam buckles are specially designed to adjust strap length within seconds - this is a very nice feature; no more wrestling with d-rings. The straps are a black high tensile strength nylon and extra long (18') to accommodate handstand work (Yes, there is a lot of handstand and press handstand work in the forthcoming Gymnastic Bodies program. Don't worry, I will teach you.). The straps and cam buckles are also rated at over 1000lbs each; giving you an incredibly tough and versatile workout tool.

How can I best care for the straps so that they will last as long as possible?

Is there a history that shows when staps, buckles, or maybe even rings get replaced?

What is normal wear and tear that can be noticed and how can I notice weak spots forming?

I have no complaints about the Rings and I am very glad to have them.

I just really want to make sure I know the product well.

Thanks :)

Blairbob

perhaps over time, one day certain parts of the webbing may get too frayed. hard to say, but i've never seen this happen with most webbing on fitness rings.

these things are fairly robust, if anything they have chalk residue sorta caked on them a bit from usage