Yuri Van Gelder motivation

Started by Jesse Kim, April 7, 2016 · 2 Replies · 3,307 Views

Jesse Kim

Uh...so I just wanted to post this in case there are those like myself needing motivation if they're in a slump or are wondering if GST, specifically rings training, will provide great results and strength. Of course this does not showcase his full strength but still, it's nice to see how a rings specialist performs skills like a legit handstand on bars and rings, and a planche press to handstand, and a back lever press to maltese (is that a Van Gelder or a Zanetti?), all the while without fatiguing. He may not be the very best, but he is definitely one of the more renown rings specialists. Hopefully I can get there after foundations, but for now, it's only foundations. 

 

Fabio Pinna

Yuri is awesome.

He also looks suspiciously alike to Juri Chechi... I suspect there have been some cloning shenanigans going around...

Jesse Kim
11 hours ago, Fabio Pinna said:

Yuri is awesome.

He also looks suspiciously alike to Juri Chechi... I suspect there have been some cloning shenanigans going around...

The resemblance is real! :D