This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

3 weeks in

Started by Tomas Johansson, April 6, 2016 · 1 Replies · 135 Views

Tomas Johansson

Just wanted to share my experiences so far.

Haven't dropped any massive weight but maybe little less than a kilo. Definetely feels different though.

I have tried behaiviour based eating before but what I have tried to do was to drop bad habbits but that doesn't seem to work, I just pick up another bad one instead. Icecream instead of candy and so on.

However just after 1 or 2 steps I have almost no urge for sweets anymore, could be coincidential but I think not.  I'm also not as hungry and can eat smaller portions.

It seems like the number of my eating habbits is a constant. If I try to remove one habbit it will be replaced with another bad one but if I add a good one a bad one drops without much effort.

I hope I will be able to see this program through. What could stop me is if it gets too complex in the end, having kids, work, mine and kids training I don't have a lot of time and energy for cooking. Also if there is a step that asks me to eat fish I'm screwed, that won't happen. :)

Thanks all!

Jeff Serven

Thanks for the info Tomas! Feel free to post more of these as well as questions.