This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A nice surprise from TBs

Started by David Beckerman, April 6, 2016 · 0 Replies · 152 Views

David Beckerman

Just thought I would post some motivation, hopefully, for those with shoulders that started out stonesque. Like mine! I have to do my 60s of thoracic bridge more like an over extended handstand. Last week as I went to do this I kicked up into about a 2s freestanding handstand, touched the wall and then came back to hold it again for a couple of seconds. This is the first time in my whole life I have ever even come close to holding a free standing HS. Why am I posting it here? Well it did not feel like strength was an issue it seems to be technique and mobility. I needed that moment too as the thoracic series is my least favourite and because of that it is the one I probably need more!

 

Anyway keep fighting the zombiness, see you on the mobile side!