Hello!
I wanted to ask what is the best way to train my handstands and to train on the gymnastic rings at the same time? My biggest goals are the planche and the one arm handstand and building some muscle mass using the rings. Im training my handstand daily. I do a few sessions at a total time of something like 3 hours a day.
I train my planche 3-4 times a week. I can hold a solid handstand for 1 min + , and I can hold the advance tuck planche for like 16 secs and the straddle planche for 3 seconds but not it perfect form.
How can I make up a training program in order to fit the rings training into my schedule? And what are the most effective exercises to work towards the planche and the one arm handstand from my point?
I hope for answers! thanks!