Just saw this on youtube. It looks like very neat trick that is easily adaptable for the hollow hold progressions, so that one can have instant feedback. The setup is not too complicated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christian Nogueira, April 4, 2016 · 3 Replies · 316 Views
Just saw this on youtube. It looks like very neat trick that is easily adaptable for the hollow hold progressions, so that one can have instant feedback. The setup is not too complicated.
I like it. Very simple with no possibility of confusion or misunderstanding.
Good find, Christian.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Nice Christian... do you know of any tricks like this while doing the opposite position, plank or push-up?![]()
Not that I'm aware of, but I've found that a mirror works nice in those cases to check your form for correct PPT.