Thrive 2

Started by Paul Wong, April 2, 2016 · 5 Replies · 3,275 Views

Paul Wong

When is Thrive 2 coming out? Thanks

Johannes Thumser

there Will Never be an answer to questions like that ;)

 

you will know when it's coming, maybe a week before 

 

Paul Wong

Thanks. You do not know. Me too. 

Paul Wong

Hi Coach. My name is Paul and I am age 64. My weight was 187 lbs three years ago. Loss quite a bit of weight with GST and eating "right", but still had some stubborn fats to get rid of. I guess it was more difficult because of my age. Until Thrive 1 arrived and it solved the puzzle in nutrition- for me. I am anticipating more progressive rewards in my  body composition as I continue to thrive with this program. Attached is my Before and After. Thanks Coach.

image.png

Jeff Serven

Paul! Thats awesome!! Nice work! 

Julia Quigley

Great work! This should be in the Thrive before and after thread!