This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 Just iM

Started by Young Chan Park, April 1, 2016 · 2 Replies · 115 Views

Young Chan Park

Hi! How does the Swivel Hips look?

 

From comparing with other swivel hips, it seems there is still room for improvement. Although I wanted to know if this is good enough to move on and carry on doing swivel hips whilst working on sPL/PE2 + iM.

 

 

 

Thanks in advance!

Ron Roitman

I'm really jealous of your ROM man! I'd say you're good to move on. Just make sure to retract the shoulders and not let the chest cave in :)

Btw, where exactly do you feel the stretch?

Young Chan Park
On 1 April 2016 at 6:53 PM, Ron Roitman said:

I'm really jealous of your ROM man! I'd say you're good to move on. Just make sure to retract the shoulders and not let the chest cave in :)

Btw, where exactly do you feel the stretch?

Thanks for the compliment :)

The stretch seems to be where the femur joins the pelvis. The blue circle in the image below :P

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 15.05.53.png