This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD / Movement Options during F2

Started by David Barclay, March 31, 2016 · 1 Replies · 79 Views

David Barclay

Hi all, I returned to gymnastic bodies last year after a long detour with Muay Thai. In the past I used to follow the daily WODs and a program based on the first Gymnastic bodies book.

Having been happily doing F2 since last fall, I while it is going very well, I do find that I really miss the WODs, specifically the movement based exercises. So while I train 5 days a week, I have tried to introduce some basic movement exercises on two of my 'easier' days. After MN / SL and SLS.

One standard is 3 x (3 x l-sit to tuck planche on parallets, 1 x 2 FL tuck pulls, transition to German hang, then 2 pulls into a tuck back lever, and 2 x each side of side lever blocks)

Of course I do lots of stretching and mobility stuff.

Can anyone suggest variations for a 2 times a week program like this? Nothing to hard, but enough to push a bit on the easy days and to enjoy moving through the motions.

thanking you, David

 

Alessandro Mainente

BtGB is more a work for intermediate athletes. For now limit yourself to foundations.