This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Xiaopeng Forward Form

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, March 30, 2016 · 3 Replies · 208 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

In the online videos, the athletes stagger their feet, in the Pro+ video it seems as though they are not (I'm not super obsessive in looking at their form as I follow-along). When I stagger my feet the noisiness of my shoulder is decreased, when I bring my feet close together or side by side the noisiness returns. I'm wondering as to which way is preferred. Given that staggering my feet ends up being pain-free. I'm going to stick with that for now. If it turns out that my feet have to be side by side for mastery then I'll slowly works towards that. Step 8, here I come.

 

Cheers.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Ping..

Coach Sommer

Staggering is incorrect.  I will review the footage.  Had I been there during the filming, I would have corrected this immediately.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

p.s.  Just reviewed the Pro+ vid and I did not see staggered feet.  Describe what you saw that made you think the feet were staggered.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Ahh, noted. It was in one of the shoulder stretch routines in the online classes. I hadn't, however, seen it done that way before. But I get it now as to why not. Will adjust accordingly.