Hi all,
I've just started trying to learn circles on a mushroom but I'm not really sure exactly what I should be focusing on, ie. hand action, when to rotate hips, shoulder lean and all the rest and there really doesn't see to be much technique detail online just lots of videos of people who can already do circles performing circles!
I can perform them reasonably well (I think?) in a bucket but it does not carry over very well to no bucket. I realise my shoulder extension needs improvement which means I struggle in the back support position to get both hands on the mushroom and get my hips high enough. I've kept in all the fail bits as I reckoned that would be clearer where I was going wrong (and funnier too as I say I haven't been doing them very long).
Anyway enough from me. I uploaded the videos to youtube and the links are as follows:
Mushroom Circles in bucket facing forward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kFP20koGuU
Mushroom Circles in bucket side on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7RpynWdQU
Mushroom Circle attempt side on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcetKyHa4Ws
Mushroom Circle attempt facing forward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_HYvmHsI08