This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Applying template - won't update following weeks

Started by Riccardo Zanello, March 30, 2016 · 2 Replies · 150 Views

Riccardo Zanello

Hello,

I have applied the following template to my Workout

F1 on three days (Mon, Wed, Fri) and H1 on Wed. 

In the first week, I have

Mon: SPL, FL, RC, HBP

Wed: SL, MN, SLS, + Handstand

Fri: as Monday

In the following week though, I have the same schedule, again!

Mon: SPL, FL, RC, HBP

Wed: SL, MN, SLS, + Handstand

Fri: as Monday

 

I'd like the program to alternate the exercises, so that on the second week schedule should be like:

Mon: SL, MN, SLS 

Wed: SPL, FL, RC, HBP + Handstand

Fri: SL, MN, SLS

 

Is there a way to make this happen automatically and not manually all the times?

 

Thank you

 

Ric

Cory Fair

Hi Ric,

This would be more of a technical support question but I'll help here. If you already have a workout set for next week and update this week's template it won't change the future week. Not everyone would want all future workouts to change (e.g. travel schedule one week but not in future) so we leave this open ended.

To update your template, I removed the future week via the trash can buttons and it automatically applied the new template to switch days. 

Coach Sommer

Everyone note that Ric got lucky that Cory happened to see this thread.  

If you need technical support, please submit a technical support ticket via the HELP button in the top upper right hand corner of your screen.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer