First, I appreciate your efforts in giving us laypeople quality information but so far the information, specifically the videos and exercises, are for ELITE gymnasts and not really a realistic goal for the wannabe. I highly doubt the likelihood of any of us being able to do the Bower pressup or walking l-sit without YOUR personal instruction on a day-to-day basis.
Secondly, over a month ago you mentioned the WOD would be up and running "next week" and its been over 5 weeks. This is reminiscent of the book and its years of delay in being available. We don't want perfection. YOu might and I respect that but personally, I am getting frustrated by the promises and endless delays.
I am not speaking for all but can you gear some of the homepage exercises to more of a realistic goal for us(me). I've been doing planches for over 2 years and have yet to hit 60 seconds in the beginning phase.
Mark