This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE3 Form Check

Started by Ron Roitman, March 29, 2016 · 2 Replies · 131 Views

Ron Roitman

So... I easily achieved FL/PE2: 5X36r, but I got stuck on the same stage for 2 months as soon as I moved to 4X48r. Right now I'm able to complete just one set of 48r.

I read coach Sommer's recommendation on mastering PE1 again..And my question is- wouldn't it be smarter/better to master PE3 first and then re-master PE2? 

I already completed PE1 mastery twice - it doesn't seem to help much with breaking threw this annoying plateau. It seems my weakness is not only endurance, but also strength..

Anyway, what do you think of my form and where am I supposed to look?(Should I tuck my chin to the chest or look at the ceiling? )

Thanks in advance :)

Samin Ishtiaq

Form looks good. Presumably your knees are locked (can't see through the trousers),  your toes are nice and pointed. 

 

On getting stuck: someone on the forum wrote that you should think of each Step as something to Master. You don't have to go from Step 6 to Step 7 in one week. You could take several weeks to get there, adding reps in each week. I do this myself, as the Block 3 Steps are sometimes quite brutal. 

Ron Roitman

I'm about to go to the gym soon and I recorded a set of FL/PE4. Do they look fine? They definitely feel easier then PE2 in terms of technique!