This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE4

Started by Samin Ishtiaq, March 28, 2016 · 2 Replies · 78 Views

Samin Ishtiaq

https://youtu.be/pRsxQxJSkHA

Actually, I'm pretty happy with my form on the PE; the iM I still don't get.

Any feedback on both PE and iM appreciated.

Also, what I can't do is get the volume up to mastery. I've made several attempts. Step 4, one set shown here, is fine. Block 3 is hard. I should just slow down and try it a bit at a time. Anyone else got experience of getting stuck here?

Alessandro Mainente

Pe rom and tempo is good, squeeze the butt at the bottom to avoid piking at the hips.

some notes for IM:

-feet should be approximately under the shoulders

-the stretched shoulder after the rotation should be approximately one pole under the corresponding grasped pole.

Samin Ishtiaq

Thank you, will implement your notes for IM and post again.