I think I'm not straight enough, my bottom is too high, I'm not leaning fwd enough. Any tips on what to do about the first two?
I'm protracting my shoulders hard.
Samin
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Samin Ishtiaq, March 28, 2016 · 3 Replies · 87 Views
I think I'm not straight enough, my bottom is too high, I'm not leaning fwd enough. Any tips on what to do about the first two?
I'm protracting my shoulders hard.
Samin
A little more lean is required, if necessary turn the hands out a bit but no more then 90°, we do not want fingers pointing backward.
During IM lower down the knees a couple of cm.
More lean, yes. You didn't mention my line, presumably you think my bottom is low enough?
And, yes, thanks for spotting my knees are too high in the IM.
Of course, focus on always have the hips completely opened, you tend to pike a bit at the end of the video.