Hi, I'd appreciate any feedback on this set. Are my arms too high in the PE, for instance?
Thanks.
Samin
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Samin Ishtiaq, March 28, 2016 · 2 Replies · 72 Views
Hi, I'd appreciate any feedback on this set. Are my arms too high in the PE, for instance?
Thanks.
Samin
PE: open a bit more the shoulders angle so that it is more closer to 180°. feet closer to the floor
IM: your rom and form is limited by your quads and especially rectus femoris , consider the idea that a good stretch of them will improve the range of motion.
Thanks Alex!
Can you do me one of your picture annotations, to say how much "open" and how "closer"?
I've promised to myself to start the Stretch course. I need to do it: involves some rescheduling of my life, but stretching is more important than life sometimes!
Thank you again for feedback.