This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Korean Dip

Started by Jan Adriaens, March 28, 2016 · 3 Replies · 149 Views

Jan Adriaens

Hello everybody,

i started with the Korean dips today. The problem i got with this exercise is that i can't get my butt back over the bar. I got rather muscular glutes. I can feel that strength and i think even shoulder mobility is not the problem. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

 

Thanks,

Jan

Kate Abernethy

For some (myself included) it takes a while to get the technique right. It just makes you think you have a huge butt, until you figure out how to clear the bar with a swing. There are plenty of Korean Dips threads in this forum that will have tips for you. Good luck with your progress :)

Jan Adriaens

Hello guys, thanks for your respons. you were right. it's more technique. I just had to swing a little bit lower. This way i cab make a bigger arch and got some more momentum. At the end of this week i could already do 3 sets of 5 reps.