This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lunch Starch

Started by Stelios Vantelas, March 28, 2016 · 3 Replies · 208 Views

Stelios Vantelas

As a recovering carbophobe, how much starch should we aim for lunch?  If this is answered later in Thrive 1 then I'll just sit here with my potatoes.

Jeff Serven

It is answered in a few steps from now. Being a carbophobe I am sure you will error on the side of not enough but thats okay for now. Just add the starch and move on to the next step. -Cheers

Fabio Pinna

Fellow recovering carbophobe here. I've been doing intermittent fasting for way too long.

Don't have any advice, just expressing solidarity <3

Jeff Serven

Thanks for the share. Id be interested to hear your points of view as new ones come to you. Keep up updated on the evolution of your thinking from food monk to foodie.