This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Vertical Lunge Bent L

Started by Farren Casad, March 28, 2016 · 3 Replies · 176 Views

Farren Casad

Hey guys.  Just started all 3 stretch series this week, along with foundation.  I have tried the Vertical Lunge Bent L (PT called it the couch stretch) but I lack mobility to even get into this one properly. 

The knee of my front leg wants to go to the side so that front hip can open up.  I really have a hard time with any movement that involves bringing knees to chest.  How should I scale this stretch?  Also how can I work more on that knee to chest pattern?

Mark Collins

Move the knee further from the wall and or place the foot on top of the couch.

Farren Casad
1 hour ago, Mark Collins said:

Move the knee further from the wall and or place the foot on top of the couch.

The back knee away from the wall?

Mark Collins

Yes.