This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Trouble with SL PE1

Started by nebd, March 26, 2016 · 1 Replies · 82 Views

nebd

I've been doing bodyweight and gst training for about a year and half now. I have made a lot of progress and am capable of back levers, l-sits, muscle ups and the like. About 6 months ago I moved to doing GB training. I have progressed in nearly everything up to Fundamentals 2 however, I am decidedly stuck on the Side Lever PE1 in Fundamentals 1. I am not sure why progress has been so difficult in only this one dimension of the program, however I just cannot seem to be able to do it with good form, consistently. Is it possible that my lower back is too weak, or not flexible enough. I've include a picture of my form thus far.

Any advice is appreciated!

Photo on 2016-03-26 at 7.57 PM.jpg

Mark Collins

You need to review the course material. The SL exercise order has changed. That exercise is now PE12.