A few weeks ago there was a post that HS wall runs would benefit press handstands best. I do them myself as well and really like them. In only a few minutes you can completely make you traps burn like hell and I am sure it helped my presses tremendously!
I was wondering if there was a similar exercise for compression? I know a lot of compression exercises, like straddle and L holds, middle split pulses, seated leg lifts....
but is there anything else to work on that "folding in half" and "pulling the legs towards the chest" exercise you can do to completely burn out the compression strength?
Thanks in advance!
best compression exercise to tire muslces?
Started by Katharina Huemer, March 25, 2016 · 5 Replies · 2,947 Views
Pike Leg Lifts? That's pretty much exactly what you're asking about, no?
Last year in Stroud masterclass Coach Sommer shared with us a beautiful and cramps guaranteed routine for compression.
I remember how much I've suffered this weekend and we did only 1 set of the routine.
MY suggestion, aside the normal hanging leg lift etc, is consider the idea to start your journey with GB seminars.
12 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Last year in Stroud masterclass Coach Sommer shared with us a beautiful and cramps guaranteed routine for compression.
I remember how much I've suffered this weekend and we did only 1 set of the routine.
MY suggestion, aside the normal hanging leg lift etc, is consider the idea to start your journey with GB seminars.
Great advice...once I have the income to accomplish that I will likely be in attendance.
On 24.3.2016 at 8:44 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Last year in Stroud masterclass Coach Sommer shared with us a beautiful and cramps guaranteed routine for compression.
I remember how much I've suffered this weekend and we did only 1 set of the routine.
MY suggestion, aside the normal hanging leg lift etc, is consider the idea to start your journey with GB seminars.
No seminars in Austria ![]()
Guess you will just have to suffer thru that brutal two hour flight to the U.K. ![]()
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer