This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE2 + iM Form Check

Started by Leonhard Krahé, March 22, 2016 · 9 Replies · 145 Views

Leonhard Krahé

Hey everyone,

please comment on my form for these - I think especially the iM needs some more work. As always, any input is appreciated!

 

Thanks in advance,

Leo

Tobias Magnussen

PE looks good. Glutes are just below the knee level. You will want to get them lower. Personally I would like you to spend more time in the bottom position

Leonhard Krahé

 

How is this one?
Also, what about the iM?
 

Thanks in advance for all comment!

Leonhard Krahé

Bump!

Piotr Ochocki

Looks like when you squat on the left side (PE) a small bit of ROM is missing there, also it looks like your right foot collapses inside when you squat on this side, try to eliminate that. You have fixed the problem where you were not standing up fully (previous video).

iM looks ok I would say.

Leonhard Krahé

Thanks for your reply. I noticed myself that going to the right, my ROM is better and going to the left feels a bit more awkward.

Would it be a good idea to just spend some time in the bottom-left position before and/or after the PE? Also, MSs SE4/5 come to mind; in these, my left seems to be also lagging behind - would it be good to really focus on the left for a while so it can catch up?

Leonhard Krahé

Good morning!
Here is last weeks video of the PE. I think I improved quite a bit - am I good to move on?

 

Petri Widsten

Both sides are balanced now with good ROM. I'd move on.

Cole Dano

It's really tricky to evaluate with the camera angle. If you can try to get the camera dead center and level, about mid thigh height.

It does seem improved, in that your sitting down more on both sides, but there still seems to be a difference from right to left. The camera angle makes it hard to judge exactly though.

Leonhard Krahé

Thanks!
I'll take another video today. Strangely, sometimes it feels/seems like there is quite a difference and sometimes there isn't.

Any suggestions on how to improve my left side? Just spend time in the bottom position each rep?