This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 + iM Form Check

Started by Leonhard Krahé, March 22, 2016 · 2 Replies · 69 Views

Leonhard Krahé

Hey everyone,

please comment on my form for Scap Shrugs and Swivel Hips (sixth set of the day) - any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Besides keeping the elbows straight, what else should be top priority? Since my form here is much worse than I thought, I'll drop back a couple of steps so I can focus on proper form.

Thanks in advance,

Leo

Cole Dano

The most important point is getting full retraction and protraction.

Other points, less pike in the hips (butt lower), and straight arms as you mentioned already.

Swivel hips look good!

Leonhard Krahé

 

1 hour ago, Cole Dano said:

The most important point is getting full retraction and protraction.

Other points, less pike in the hips (butt lower), and straight arms as you mentioned already.

Swivel hips look good!

Thanks Cole!
I will drop back and work on that.
Glad the Swivel Hips passed ;)