Hey everyone,
please comment on my form for MN/PE1 - any insight is highly appreciated!
I have been going back and forth on this element especially for a while.
Thanks in advance,
Leo
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leonhard Krahé, March 22, 2016 · 4 Replies · 73 Views
Hey everyone,
please comment on my form for MN/PE1 - any insight is highly appreciated!
I have been going back and forth on this element especially for a while.
Thanks in advance,
Leo
The basics are there, I personally prefer it to be a little less explosive at this stage, but otherwise seems fine within the constraints of the video quality.
1 hour ago, Cole Dano said:The basics are there, I personally prefer it to be a little less explosive at this stage, but otherwise seems fine within the constraints of the video quality.
Thanks!
This was only half a set for the form check on an off day, I am currently working on 4x12. I started doing them more explosively to be able to follow along the GBPro+ videos. Will reduce speed.
Should my torso be more upright in the top position?
I'm not 100% sure myself what tempo they are using in Pro+, but make that your guide.
Once these are well under control they are typically done quite dynamically.
The compression at the top is good, you could shift your weight a bit forward so the feet are closer to the floor and your chest more up.
Thank you, I will do that!