This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

when to eat fruits?

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, March 22, 2016 · 1 Replies · 197 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello!

I was wondering which time of the day could be good to add some fruits on my diet. Considering that I have lunch at 1 p.m, GST workout is about at 6.30 p.m., and soon after I have dinner.

I suppose that in the morning before lunch it is not the best option, since I should avoid carbs.

Most people eat some fruits as final deal at lunch and/or at dinner. I don't know if this is the best choice.

I was thinking to eat something about in the middle of afternoon, 1-2 hour before in the workout days. 

Could it be a good plan to eat some fruits before going to sleep as well? I usually have dinner at 9 p.m. and go to sleep at 11 p.m.

Thank you!

 

Jeff Serven

I would say your assumptions are all pretty right.