Hi!
How does this look like? I've been having some issues figuring out the form on the PE. Initially I was either piking or arching all over the place![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Elias Lehtinen, March 21, 2016 · 8 Replies · 171 Views
Hi!
How does this look like? I've been having some issues figuring out the form on the PE. Initially I was either piking or arching all over the place![]()
This is unusual, you've gone too far the other way and now have too much arch in the lower back.
I knew there was something funny going on. Thanks Cole!
Is this any better? There is also a better video of the iM.
That's a nice arch in the iM, looks fine.
On the PE, I like that you've removed the arch in the back, but try to keep the same flat (straight) body line you had in the first video.
I've been doing these 5x10 this week. How does it look? I know, I know, I only did 7 reps on the other side, I got little bit disrupted :).
Can someone comment my form on the latest video. I'm able to do the mastery sets and reps quite easily but is my form acceptable?
Bump
It's good enough to move forward.
There's still a bit of pike at the hips but it's not super bad.