I'm hoping I can find a trainer for Foundation in NYC. Williamsburg Brooklyn would be even better! I have been doing Foundation 1 for a while now and I love it but I really get stuck, as I know many do. I am convinced that it is because I have a hard time motivating what should be a more intense workout on my own. I do find I'm motivated by someone yelling at me! I also would love to get corrections for form in person. If anybody is in New York City and training, please let me know!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
GST Trainers in NYC?
Started by Philip Harrison, March 20, 2016 · 5 Replies · 230 Views
Please contact my student Paul Watson at Transform Fitness in Manhattan.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thanks Coach!
Hey Phil, another alternative is Pro+, if you're on a budget. @David McManamon has taught some classes too in Queens and at Brooklyn Zoo.
@Nick Ebner is another option.
Donno, your financial situation but Pro+ has helped me. I'll likey check out more classes myself once better employed, lol.
1 hour ago, Zach Armijo said:Paul is the man hands down. You ever see a freight train do back handsprings on a tumble track?
No, but I want to! ![]()
Well I don't yell at my students, typically those whose motivation is internal are the most consistent and therefore achieve the best results but we can work from Williamsburg. When the weather is nice you may have seen me training on the running track there -