This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL PE 2 + IM

Started by Jonathan rusnak Rusnak, March 19, 2016 · 1 Replies · 71 Views

Jonathan rusnak Rusnak

Hey Everyone,

Been doing GB for a couple months now and thought it about time to put my movement out there to be tested in the community. 

Appreciate any feedback and suggestions for improvement. 

This is the 5th set for both PE and IM. Only rest was between moving to the IM and a 10 sec count down on my phone (and walking over to hit record on both movements.

 

 

Thanks in advance. 

 

 

 

Jonathan Rusnak

Hi,

I was hoping for a form check on my SPL PE2.

Is the goal to have my back as straight as possible and press through my shoulders or is the height of my hips less important than my full scapular protraction?

Any advice would be appreciated as I'm not 100% I'm putting my body in the correct position.

Thanks,

Yoni