This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE 2 + IM

Started by Jonathan rusnak Rusnak, March 19, 2016 · 3 Replies · 93 Views

Jonathan rusnak Rusnak

Hey Everyone,

Been doing GB for a couple months now and thought it about time to put my movement out there to be tested in the community. 

I've noticed some improvements myself, but wanted to get as much feedback as possible for things I might have missed.

Appreciate any feedback and suggestions for improvement. 

This is 5 x 30. 

Thanks in advance. 

 

Mark Collins

Open the hips more so they are at the same angle as the BHBH.

Jonathan Rusnak

 

Hey Mark,

I was hoping for a form check on my updated position please. I've tried to go back to the the demo video and work on opening my hips. Is there any other points I should be paying attention to? 

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Yoni

Mark Collins

Looks good to me.